If you would rather appreciate art than make it, don’t forget to explore the AI&G’s Mart
Gallery Shop—named for Martha Gue’ who was the volunteer manager of the shop for more than 25 years.
It is the perfect spot to find original artworks in all mediums along with unique hand-crafted jewelry, pottery, photographs, watercolors, glassware, local authors and even free trade items. All right here on the Eastern Shore! The Martha Gue Gallery Shop includes predominately local, regional and national original artisan works from over 55 artists, along with Fair Trade and Made in the USA works.
New Items Just In:
- Tie-dyed Lace, Linen and Pashmina scarves
- Woven scarves
- Soap & Tray Gifts
- Blown glass by Jeffrey Auxer along with glass earrings, vases and bowls
- Carved wooden spoons, cheese boards and servers with helper handles;
- Incredible felt work and Kelley's handbags; Fair Trade: Jute/cotton handbags;
- Pottery by Rob Johnson & Sarah Halcott
- Handcrafted Wooden Pens by Carter Allen
- Wine Whoozies (for bottles & glasses - great hostess gift);
- Unique candle bowls in various sizes
- New great jewelry by Inga Hogue, Helen Rogan, Jean Boseman, Pati Johnson and others
Stop in! Our gallery shop is one of the best secrets on the Eastern Shore, you will find our Gallery Shop to be your go-to place for unique gifts.
Monday through Friday 11 am - 3 pm( 3rd Fridays to 7 pm)
Occasional Saturdays - Please call ahead.
Coming Up in 2013: Martha Gue' AI&G Gallery Shop Bazaar - Watch for Date!